Enthusiast Members are those who love artisanal cheeses and want to–
- support Massachusetts cheesemaking
- learn more about cheese
- participate in our events.
We’d love to have you join us!
The Charter Members formed the first Advisory Board of the MCG, and have been instrumental in forming the direction the direction of the Guild, such as the Great Cheeses of Massachusetts program. This means that you, dear cheese lover, can have a hand in the future of artisanal cheese in the Commonwealth. After initial formation, the Advisory Board is elected by all the Trade and Enthusiast Members.
Charter Enthusiast Members are:
- Charlie Baker, Brookline, MA
- Pamela Coravos, Newton, MA
- Chris Lyons, Framingham, MA
- Mary Parker, Little Compton, RI
- Dorrie Pizzella, Brookline, MA
- Laura Raposa, Scituate, MA
- Scott Soares, East Longmeadow, MA
- Garrett Stuck, Newton, MA
- Carlin Tripp, Westport, MA
- Charlie Trippe, Jr., Cambridge, MA
- Pam Trippe, Westport Point, MA
- Trish Wesley Umbrell, Waltham, MA
Enthusiast Members are: