Join us at a market, a restaurant, a cheese class, a festival – we want you to taste Massachusetts Cheese!
Save the date!
Saturday, November 2, 2019
The 7th Annual Massachusetts Cheese Festival
At the Armory, 191 Highland Ave, Somerville, MA
- SAMPLE and purchase hundreds of different cheeses, beverages and local foods
- MEET Massachusetts’ award-winning artisan cheesemakers
- ENJOY pairings with other local artisan foods and beverages
- TASTE wine, beer and hard cider from New England’s best beverage makers
- LEARN about the craft of cheesemaking, food/beverage pairings and more at tastings and demonstrations presented by artisan producers and local chefs
- Two sessions this year: 10:30am – 1pm and 1:30pm – 4:00 pm
For more information and tickets, visit www.macheesefest.org
Board of Directors & Advisory Board Meetings
The Guild’s Board of Directors meets quarterly at the offices of the Massachusetts Farm Bureau Federation, 249 Lakeside Ave, Marlborough, MA. Meetings are held in the Bureau’s conference room from 11am – 1pm. Dates for 2019:
- Wednesday, January 16 – Annual Meeting
- Thursday, March 7
- Thursday, May 2
- Thursday, September 5
- Thursday, November 7
Do you know the difference between a bloomy rind and a blue? Learn all about cheese styles and identification in our Massachusetts Cheese 101 class! We’ll taste a variety of local cheeses and talk about serving suggestions, cheese plates and wine pairings. Classes are scheduled periodically at our retail and restaurant members’ locations across Massachusetts. Admission for these introductory classes is FREE for our Enthusiast members.