Chase Hill Farm is owned and operated by Ben and Laura Tolley, who took over the property in 2017 after ten years of living in the Pioneer Valley and working on local farms. Chase Hill Farm was established in 1957 by the Fellows family, and has been farmed with loving care ever since. Today, Ben and Laura manage 270 acres of certified organic land and raise a herd of Normande and Jersey cows.
These cows happily graze on lush green pastures and produce delicious milk that is consumed in its raw fluid form sold directly to the consumer on the farm. Normande milk is excellent for cheese-making. A variety of artisan cheeses are made and aged on the farm. Ben and Laura have integrated their own livestock enterprises with those of Chase Hill. They are thrilled to have a diversified livestock farm with a 100% grassfed certified organic dairy herd as its centerpiece. The farm is producing raw milk, artisan cheese, beef, pork, chicken, and eggs.
All of Chase Hill Farm’s cheeses are made from raw milk:
- Farmstead, a washed curd Colby
- Cheddar, aged 9 to 18 months
- Herdsman, aged 6 months, Alpine-style
- Feta, made in whey salt brine, aged 60+ days
- Italian Grace, Parmesan-style, aged 60+ days
- Tomme de Normande, natural rind semi-soft cheese, aged 3-4 months
- Quabbin Blue, smoky-style blue veined cheese, aged 60+ days
The farm is not open to the public.
For more information please contact:
74 Chase Hill Road
Warwick, MA 01378